Trench coats basically look like long, stylish and breezy blazer. They are best worn during transitional seasons like fall and spring. This versatile and iconic wardrobe staple is perfect for layering over smart and casualwear and many more fashion styles.
Styling is very easy and simple. You can wear a trench coat with
- jeans, a t-shirt, and boots or sneakers/heels/flats.
- cardigan layered over a turtleneck sweater, jeans and boots/heels/flats.
- a slightly unbuttoned or buttoned down shirt, jeans/leggings/chinos, and boots/heels/flats.
- sweater or hoodie, jeans, and sneakers or heels.
- Beige Long Belted Trench Coat with Ankle Boots
- Black and White Plaid Scarf
And much more depending on the occasion
But for today we’re showing you some trench coat ideas and inspirations from popular Nigerian style blogger Damilola-Owoade. She keeps her style simple with majorly beige, earth-toned colors which suits her chic minimalist style. VIEW GALLERY for stunning style ideas.