– GET PUBLISHED –
Leurr Magazine accepts submissions from creatives worldwide. we welcome both fashion or editorial photography submissions for print and online consideration. Leurr works with talent all around the world, so anyone could potentially be featured on our website or spread across our glossy and digital magazine pages! For details on how to submit your work, please read the following guidelines thoroughly.
– REQUIREMENTS –
- All submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit by attaching low-res images to your email. Please DO NOT send zipped files or download links before your project has been accepted. If you do this, your submission will likely remain unseen.
- Editorial submissions should consist of a minimum of 6 – 10 maximum of different images.
- Nudity is allowed as long as it’s not excessive and should be implemented in a tasteful manner.
- All submitted projects should be exclusive and unpublished. Images which have appeared in any form of print or online media will not be considered.
- If your submission is selected for publishing, you will be instructed to send high-res images and credits in a zipped file. (Services like Dropbox and Google Drive are preferred.)
- Be sure to include a title for your editorial, along with team and clothing/beauty credits. For team credits, list all related agencies and management firms, where applicable. (e.g. Photographer: John Doe @ ABC Management, Model: Jane Doe @ DEF Agency, etc.) For clothing credits, list each article of clothing featured, along with the designer/brand name. (Same for any beauty products used.) Be sure to list clothing credits with the corresponding file name, so we know which photo you’re referring to. (e.g. Photo_123: ABC BRAND top, DEF LABEL heels, etc.)
- All credit information should be sent as a Word document or readable PDF.
- Please double-check to make sure all information is accurate. Credits are published exactly as sent and we are not responsible for errors.
– SELECTION PROCESS –
Due to the volume of submissions we receive, we unfortunately cannot respond to every email. Typically, we only contact photographers/artists whose work we are interested in publishing.
If we happen to follow up to request high-res images from you, please understand that there is no guarantee your material will be published in the magazine. By submitting your work to LEURR Magazine, you grant us the right to publish your material in whichever way we find suitable — whether in print or online.
Once LEURR accepts your submission, we reserve the right to publish all, some, or none of your images. Though in most instances, photos which don’t make it into the magazine are published on our website, we cannot guarantee that your images will be used at all. If, by chance, we choose not to publish your photos, you will certainly be notified, leaving you free to submit them elsewhere. If your submission is not selected for publishing, it’s likely for one of the following reasons:
- Your submission did not fully adhere to our guidelines.
- The quality and/or style of your images were not right for our magazine, at the time.
- Your images did not fit the current issue’s aesthetic or season.
- We’ve reached our maximum page count for a particular issue.
Our decision to use your images can change at any given time leading to final edit. LEURR Magazine also reserves the right to pull any story that does not meet our guidelines for any reason, even after publication. The Editor’s decision is final, so please make sure you’re comfortable with these conditions before submitting.
– TERMS OF SUBMISSION –
By submitting your work to LEURR Magazine, you (the photographer/artist) retain full copyrights of the submitted images, but grant LEURR exclusive publishing rights for a minimum of 6 consecutive months, following the exchange of high resolution images. During this time period, the images supplied through the submission process cannot be published through any other source of print or online media. Any public display of the images (including social media channels) should be credited to LEURR Magazine. After the aforementioned 6-month period, LEURR will retain non-exclusive publishing, promotion, usage and licensing rights, across all forms of print and online media used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of LEURR content.
– LEURR STYLE SPOTLIGHT –
If you’d like the opportunity to showcase your unique style to our audience, simply email your best outfit photos to email@example.com with the subject line “Leurr Style Spotlight.” Your email should include your name and a brief description of who you are and what you’re wearing. We especially like to hear about afrocentric pieces, street style, vintage pieces, DIYs, and special bargains you found, so don’t be afraid to let your creativity shine!