It’s no doubt that Tik Tok is the go-to app for upcoming and popular fashion designers, fashion houses and just about anybody looking for fashion tricks and inspiration especially this year 2020 [during quarantine]. Claudya Moreira a 34-year-old creator based in Lisbon, Portugal shows limitless to wear and style scarves.
With a total of 50+ inventive ways already, she can turn a scarf into anything – capes, tops, beanies, skirts and even handbags. TikTok, a video sharing networkin service is largely overshadowed by dance challenge, latest and trending songs, dance challenges etc, but it’s not as well known for its fashion scene.
The inventive style guru is blending creativity with the fashion scene. Creator and founder of ZAFIA (Claudya’s own scarf brand) tells VOGUE she spends at least 2 hours in front of the mirror almost every day, practicing new ways to tie a knot with a scarf, until it turns into something she likes and would want to wear.
Check out her endless scarf styling ideas and follow on TIK TOK and INSTAGRAM for full on tutorials.
– RELATED –
- Here’s how to take care of your handbag according to experts
- Onyii Bekeh is extraterrestrial in new photos
- Eniola Abolarin’s Swimsuits: See Her Best Bikinis
- Temi Otedola Cross Front Top is Perfect For Denim
- Cuppy and Tacha Spearhead the Colorful Jacket Trend
- Tems looks incredible in leopard print dress