Christie Brown, a Ghanian luxury fashion brand is a women’s apparel and accessories manufacturer and retailer, with fashion pieces ranging from beautiful bespoke gowns to practical yet statement ready-to-wear pieces and innovative accessories primarily inspired by African culture and art.
Over the weekend the brand released its Fall/Winter 2020 Collection virtually. The virtual runway show as with the brands other runways symbolized Power, Pride and Magic – the perfect ingredients to make the perfect African woman.
The collection gives a modern twist to African designs. Making use of African prints such as adire and lots more for stylish corsets, other fashion pieces in the collection featured dramatic sleeves, asymmetric full skirts, chiffon blouses, pencil skirts.
What we totally love about the collection is how each item graciously accentuates the curves and waist. The details and effort put in each piece makes a bold statement which every African woman can say would fit her personality in present times.
- 13 Best Christmas Dresses And Jumpsuits From Ofuure
- Zedaya Is Back Again With Another Vintage Fashion Moment
- Kindly Join Us in Admiring Every Single One of Iyabo Ojo Mother Memorial Celebration Outfits
- Temi Otedola Gives Off Rich Aunty Vibes in Crystal Blue Asoebi
- Wofai Fada In a Midriff Baring Sequin Coord Is A Sight To Behold
- Ariana Grande Just Proved She’s A Versace Girl